- Glen Innes High School
- The University of Sydney
- The University of New England
Award: Higher School Certificate.
Subjects: 2U Engineering, 2U Physics, 2U Chemistry, 2U English, 4U Mathematics.
Activities: SRC Chairperson, Reserve Captain, Zone Cross Country.
Certificates of Distinction: Mathematics, Computer Aided Design.
Award: Bachelor of Science.
Majors: Physics, Applied Mathematics.
Minor: Environmental Geography.
Other Subjects Studied: Anatomy, Biochemistry, Circuit Theory, Chemistry, Neuroanatomy, Opthalmic Pathology, Physiology, Project Management, Psychology, Software Design.
Award: Master of Teaching.
Methods: Mathematics, Science.
Activities: Gymnastics Club.
Award: Master of Computer Science.
Thesis: Programming Language Security.
- Scientific and technical research, analysis, and reporting.
- Public speaking, presentations, education and training.
- Strong mathematical mojo.
- Comprehensive understanding of: C, C++, Java, PHP and Python.
- Additional experience with: Assembly, Fortran, and Perl.
- Unix/Linux administration, including LAMP (Linux-Apache-MySQL-PHP).
- macOS and Windows setup, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Photoshop and Illustrator — Word, Excel and Powerpoint — \LaTeX.
- New South Wales Education Standards Authority: Proficient accreditation.
- New South Wales Department of Education: Approval to teach Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics 7–10, Mathematics 11–12, and Mathematics Extension.
- New South Wales Office of the Children’s Guardian: Number WWC0194020E.
- Golden Key International Honour Society.
Interests & Activities
Running, swimming, hiking, cricket, photography, computing, mathematics, science, archaeology, history, travel.